MapleImpulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatboxLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» My Goodbye.
My Goodbye. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:44 am by iSam

» Message from Mads
My Goodbye. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:20 am by Zennitto

» Too Travis.
My Goodbye. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:38 pm by iRyahn

» MISS YOU GUYS
My Goodbye. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:24 pm by pengu

» Attention all new players:
My Goodbye. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:02 am by Charlie

» I just want to say (:
My Goodbye. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:53 am by Zennitto

» ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
My Goodbye. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:19 pm by iSam

» A third goodbye :(
My Goodbye. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:17 am by OMGiTzTommeh

» Josh lied D:<
My Goodbye. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:57 pm by iRyahn

Statistics
We have 73 registered users
The newest registered user is tasward

Our users have posted a total of 879 messages in 143 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:06 am

My Goodbye.

Go down 
+3
iSam
waffles
jd2933
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
iSam

iSam

My Goodbye. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:08 pm

Fine. I give up. You can sit there and think that you did nothing wrong, but truth is, you did. As far as the getting banned thing goes, I agree that Ryan shouldn't have snitched. I was taken aback when you went so all-out on him with insults, and when I tired to reason with you, you went all-out on me with insults. You took it way too far. The combination of telling me that you wouldn't care if I died and telling me that I've never been right, and never will be almost made me cry.

I haven't said a thing that's hurtful to you. Everything I say you disregard and call me immature or say that I'll get no-where in life. It hurts. A lot. And the fact that all those words are from a video game, regardless of what happened, is just crazy.

So, this is goodbye. And it actually is. I probably won't visit the forum again, and MapleImpulse isn't coming back. GL in life and such.

<3
Back to top Go down
ItzAngelx3

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:54 am

iSam wrote:
Fine. I give up. You can sit there and think that you did nothing wrong, but truth is, you did. As far as the getting banned thing goes, I agree that Ryan shouldn't have snitched. I was taken aback when you went so all-out on him with insults, and when I tired to reason with you, you went all-out on me with insults. You took it way too far. The combination of telling me that you wouldn't care if I died and telling me that I've never been right, and never will be almost made me cry.

I haven't said a thing that's hurtful to you. Everything I say you disregard and call me immature or say that I'll get no-where in life. It hurts. A lot. And the fact that all those words are from a video game, regardless of what happened, is just crazy.

So, this is goodbye. And it actually is. I probably won't visit the forum again, and MapleImpulse isn't coming back. GL in life and such.

<3

Stop defending Ryan. He's a prick. And right now. I agree with Josh. I wouldn't give a flying fuck if you died. Hell. I'd party! From what I've seen in the past week is just childish. And Sam. Josh is right... You've NEVER been right, and you probably never will be. And sam... The fact you don't get up and say, ENOUGH! early just shows you don't have the guts to end the arguement and you just instigate. It's not super-omfg-wtf-bbq-intelligence.
Back to top Go down
iSam

iSam

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:17 pm

ItzAngelx3 wrote:

I wouldn't give a flying fuck if you died. Hell. I'd party!

You've NEVER been right, and you probably never will be.

QFT

jd2933 wrote:
You can walk out your front door and be struck by a meteor. It wouldn't phase me in any 1 way. I don't know how to stress that enough.

...trying to make me see 'You were right all along'. Truth is, you aren't, weren't, and never will be.

QFT

------------------

Okay. Maybe this will make you STFU?

I suck at life. Everything I do is wrong. Everything I say is wrong. I've never been good at anything and I never will be. I'll never be right about anything. Ever.

Now stop adding fuel to a flame fire? ;\

byemom<3
Back to top Go down
jd2933

jd2933

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:02 pm

You know Sam, when you learn to grow up maybe someone will pay attention to what you have to say. Till then, do us a favor and give up. This is a fight you clearly cannot win. You're out witted and out numbered.
Back to top Go down
iSam

iSam

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:10 pm

Josh I love you <3
Angel I love you <3
Back to top Go down
jd2933

jd2933

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:29 pm

Real cute. Replace your anger with sarcasm. I'm not after love, nor am I after hate. What I want is for you to realize what you were wrong about. So, replacing your hate with sarcasm proves my point of you needing to grow up more, so GG.
Back to top Go down
Zennitto

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:06 am

jd2933 wrote:
Real cute. Replace your anger with sarcasm. I'm not after love, nor am I after hate. What I want is for you to realize what you were wrong about. So, replacing your hate with sarcasm proves my point of you needing to grow up more, so GG.

~HUGS~ Sad
Back to top Go down
iSam

iSam

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:44 am

Ahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Goodbye.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2