MapleImpulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatboxLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» My Goodbye.
My Goodbye. EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:44 am by iSam

» Message from Mads
My Goodbye. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:20 am by Zennitto

» Too Travis.
My Goodbye. EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:38 pm by iRyahn

» MISS YOU GUYS
My Goodbye. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:24 pm by pengu

» Attention all new players:
My Goodbye. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:02 am by Charlie

» I just want to say (:
My Goodbye. EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:53 am by Zennitto

» ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
My Goodbye. EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:19 pm by iSam

» A third goodbye :(
My Goodbye. EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:17 am by OMGiTzTommeh

» Josh lied D:<
My Goodbye. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:57 pm by iRyahn

Statistics
We have 73 registered users
The newest registered user is tasward

Our users have posted a total of 879 messages in 143 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:06 am

My Goodbye.

Go down 
+3
iSam
waffles
jd2933
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jd2933

jd2933

My Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:34 am

Well, since a select person here does not like my company, I have no other choice then to quit. I have put up with enough of his/her shit, and this time they pushed it too far. I'm sure all of you know who it is, I don't need to name drop, to the immature teens that don't know the meaning, that means pointing out a select person. They've pushed me to the point where I told them to go shoot them self in the temple, and then later was pushed to saying I hoped they died.

With the recent development with the server, if it comes up soon I will play it, but I will not be active on the forums and probably will not talk to anyone in game, excluding the people who did nothing wrong and have no clue what happened.

On another note, what I said I stick to it. Words are forever and never can be taken back. So apologizing is futile.

This will be my new character and look. Don't be mad if I deny your invite, you just aren't worth my time:
My Goodbye. 2v3mop3
Back to top Go down
waffles

My Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:51 am

Lol that person seems to chase away everyone, and i dont blame you for leaving xD
Back to top Go down
iSam

iSam

My Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:41 am

FFS. Honestly.

Josh and Ryan were in some fight because Josh got banned on some other server, and he thought it was Ryan's fault. I asked a couple of questions.
I established that Ryan made it clear to Josh that if he hacks, he would tell a GM. Ryan wanted to be 100% legit. Josh apparently fucked that idea, and proceeded to hack. He was hacking, and then the server went down for a couple minutes. When it came back up, Josh had turned off his hacks, and was playing legit. Ryan proceeded to tell a GM about Josh hacking. Snails were summoned on him by a GM, to see if he was using god mode. Through some odd way, he ended up being banned. Josh knew the GM had no proof, because a snail missed him, and then he was banned. He wasn't using god mode at the time, and for that reason, he thinks he should be unbanned.

Josh is now mad at Ryan because he snitched to a GM after making it crystal clear that he would.
Josh says that because there isn't proof, he doesn't deserve to be banned.

I want to make it clear right now that in iMS, (the server he got banned in) you might not even need proof. Josh says that they need proof to ban him. It's their server; they can do what they want. He then says that you need to because it falls under legal rules or some shit. Maplestory private servers are illegal. You can't apply legal to illegal.

You hacked, Josh. I don't care if he proof, or a picture of a donkey, you still hacked. You deserve to be banned. For one, that fight was extremely stupid. If this is honestly your reason for quitting then please think it through.

Your vision in that fight is completely deranged. You lost, to be frank. And now you're quitting?

Is that really what's happening? Or did you and Ryan have some other fight that I missed?
Back to top Go down
ItzAngelx3

My Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:25 am

You all are ticking me the fuck off.
I've seen MANY OF YOU HACK. Hell, I'll perma all your asses from Impulse now. You want to snitch, I'll snitch too. He hacked, and turned them off. Big freaking deal. If you don't understand that, being illegit, then legit is possible, then go back to grade school. It's like being mean one day, and being nice the next, sure you can still be a pussy and snitch to the higher authority. Seriously. That's sad. He didn't affect anything you did Ryahn, wtf is up with you? I'm getting you both banned from both servers. I don't care at what cost. If people are going to trip others up, fine, I'll make your "Fun" server into a living hell server for you. No offense, but this is why I nominated Josh+Maddie for GMs. They are mature, they have common sense, and best of all, THEY AREN'T LITTLE BABIES This is pathetic. Evil or Very Mad The fact you bring yourself so low to get him banned.... Just wow. I sure as hell hope you quit impulse now. I don't want to see any of your asses on the server, except Josh's, since if you guy's wanna cry and cry about a hacker... Fine. Cry about yourselves. Good day. You are 2 more brats to add to my list. To think, I thought this server was worth it. Now I wonder how Travis stands you.
Back to top Go down
iRyahn

iRyahn

My Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:07 am

ItzAngelx3 wrote:
I've seen MANY OF YOU HACK. Hell, I'll perma all your asses from Impulse now. You want to snitch, I'll snitch too. He hacked, and turned them off. Big freaking deal. If you don't understand that, being illegit, then legit is possible, then go back to grade school. It's like being mean one day, and being nice the next, sure you can still be a pussy and snitch to the higher authority. Seriously. That's sad. He didn't affect anything you did Ryahn, wtf is up with you? I'm getting you both banned from both servers. I don't care at what cost. If people are going to trip others up, fine, I'll make your "Fun" server into a living hell server for you. No offense, but this is why I nominated Josh+Maddie for GMs. They are mature, they have common sense, and best of all, THEY AREN'T LITTLE BABIES This is pathetic. Evil or Very Mad The fact you bring yourself so low to get him banned.... Just wow. I sure as hell hope you quit impulse now. I don't want to see any of your asses on the server, except Josh's, since if you guy's wanna cry and cry about a hacker... Fine. Cry about yourselves. Good day. You are 2 more brats to add to my list. To think, I thought this server was worth it. Now I wonder how Travis stands you.

Hacking is against the server rules, simple as that. and for once I did nothing, like literally. I don`t know why you instantly pick his side. o_o'
Back to top Go down
http://www.fail.com
iRyahn

iRyahn

My Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:24 am

waffles wrote:
Lol that person seems to chase away everyone, and i dont blame you for leaving xD

Ok lets review all the people I made mad and how.

Tojo - For asking for e-wands.

Maddie - Asking how she got an e-wand

Kelsey - Calling her Kelso

Trey - Calling Kelsey Kelso

Andrew - 'Making Travis wipe the server' even though I didn`t and it was his decision.

Angel - I don`t even know what I did.

Josh - I got him banned because hacking on a server is against rules.

It looks like to me that you guys just vent off of me for the dumbest things, leave me alone because I never even do anything to cause these fights, its just you guys spazzing at me for the slightest things. I don`t know why i`m such a quick and easy target. -.-'

Also @Josh you stated that i`m immature but I wasn`t being immature at all in that 'fight' I just sat back and watched you spaz for no reason while barely talking, if you think a mature man says: "I hope you die, I hope you shoot yourself, I WISH YOU DIE!" then your crazy. Well its obvious your crazy but still. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
iSam

iSam

My Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:16 am

ItzAngelx3 wrote:
I've seen MANY OF YOU HACK. Hell, I'll perma all your asses from Impulse now. You want to snitch, I'll snitch too. He hacked, and turned them off. Big freaking deal. If you don't understand that, being illegit, then legit is possible, then go back to grade school. It's like being mean one day, and being nice the next, sure you can still be a pussy and snitch to the higher authority. Seriously. That's sad. He didn't affect anything you did Ryahn, wtf is up with you? I'm getting you both banned from both servers. I don't care at what cost. If people are going to trip others up, fine, I'll make your "Fun" server into a living hell server for you. [b]NO OFFENSE], but this is why I nominated Josh+Maddie for GMs. They are mature, they have common sense, and best of all, they aren't little babies. This is pathetic. Evil or Very Mad The fact you bring yourself so low to get him banned.... Just wow. I sure as hell hope you quit impulse now. I don't want to see any of your asses on the server, except Josh's, since if you guy's wanna cry and cry about a hacker... Fine. Cry about yourselves. Good day. You are 2 more brats to add to my list. To think, I thought this server was worth it. Now I wonder how Travis stands you.

LOL

Last edited by iSam on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OMGiTzTommeh

OMGiTzTommeh

My Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:34 pm

.........WTF, are you guys for real? shit... like .... god...
if everyone is gonna FUCKING Leave, why not just tell travis to screw the server and do whatever he wants to do? all these fucking arguments are fucking pissing me off and i dont normally get pissed but when i do, its about something serious..... seriously, if you dont like the people here, ignore them, if you dont like it here, FUCK OFF. right now, i highly doubt the server is gonna go anywhere and all these fucking arguments ain';t helping the situation. right now, we might as well say our goodbys and go our seperate way. ALSO, if you guys are gonna fucking fight, fight for something more serious, not about a fucking game and some random pixel banning you ass and even a snitch tht got you banned ( if thts wht this is about.) seriously, this is a fucking game , learn to grow up and NOT fucking fight for a fucking game.. like shit...
Back to top Go down
waffles

My Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:19 pm

No, this is why i left, people are hacking during beta, causing fights >.>. I dont want to deal with this shit. Maybe ill come back if this kinda crap goes away, but for now i dont want to be here.

And Ryan, YOU ARE ANNOYING. LEARN TO SHUT UP.....
Back to top Go down
iRyahn

iRyahn

My Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:04 pm

waffles wrote:
No, this is why i left, people are hacking during beta, causing fights >.>. I dont want to deal with this shit. Maybe ill come back if this kinda crap goes away, but for now i dont want to be here.

And Ryan, YOU ARE ANNOYING. LEARN TO SHUT UP.....

Your stating all these things and you don`t know me, or even this true fight.

You are a jerk, learn to stay out of stuff that isn`t your business.

This isn`t American Idol, you guys aren`t here to judge me, we are here to play a game. Leave me alone and i`ll be happy to shut up
Kthx =>
Back to top Go down
jd2933

jd2933

My Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:32 am

Ryan, he may not know you, but he is damn right. You don't know when to shut your fucking mouth. 90% of the people who hate you, hate you because you NEVER shut up. Maybe take a hint? Kk thought so.
Back to top Go down
iSam

iSam

My Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:14 pm

Don't you guys just love pixel fights?

And internet drama? Over a video game?

If your guys way of dealing with fights is threatening to kill each other, then you need to drive over to rehab.

Ryan and Josh didn't magically change how they act. They still have the same attributes etc. The problem is; for some reason they both hate each other now. For what? The bad attributes that they've had this whole time? It's not like Ryan suddenly turned into a huge jerk, he's been the same this whole time. You guys hate each other for no reason. You hate just to hate.

Ryan "never knows when to shut his fucking mouth?" Okay, even though that's possibly the worst thing I could describe Ryan with, Ryan didn't obtain it during the couple of days you guys were fighting.

In case you guys don't understand me, I'm just saying that Ryan has been Ryan this whole time. Josh and Ryan were friends this whole time. Now, they hate each other. For what? For being banned on a server? Uhm, why don't you go cry about it? I've been falsely banned on several servers. I don't tell the GM that banned me to shoot himself ;\

I still don't think this makes sense to everyone, but at least I tried.

Tommy lern2notspam ;[

But hi <3 xD

Last edited by iSam on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OMGiTzTommeh

OMGiTzTommeh

My Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:15 pm

iSam wrote:
Don't you guys just love pixel fights?

And internet drama? Over a video game?

If your guys way of dealing with fights is threatening to kill each other, then you need to drive over to rehab.

Ryan and Josh didn't magically change how they act. They still have the same attributes etc. The problem is; for some reason they both hate each other now. For what? The bad attributes that they've had this whole time? It's not like Ryan suddenly turned into a huge jerk, he's been the same this whole time. You guys hate each other for no reason. You hate just to hate.

Ryan "never knows when to shut his fucking mouth?" Okay, even though that's possibly the worst thing I could describe Ryan with, Ryan didn't obtain it during the couple of days you guys were fighting.

In case you guys don't understand me, I'm just saying that Ryan has been Ryan this whole time. Josh and Ryan were friends this whole time. Now, they hate each other. For what? For being banned on a server? Uhm, why don't you go cry about it? I've been falsely banned on several servers. I don't tell the GM that banned me to shoot himself ;\

I still don't think this makes sense to everyone, but at least I tried.

Hi Sam O_O
Back to top Go down
jd2933

jd2933

My Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:43 pm

iSam wrote:
I've been falsely banned on several servers. I don't tell the GM that banned me to shoot himself ;\

Hmmm. Learn the fight before you make stupid replies. I never told the GM to go shoot himself, I told Ryan to, and I meant it. As far as you being falsely banned, that's irrelevant. Also Ryan has been Ryan, an annoying little asshole who doesn't know when to shut his mouth. I don't care if he didn't obtain it during the coule days we were fighting. Fact is fact, that's him. So Sam, gtfo.
Back to top Go down
iSam

iSam

My Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:29 pm

jd2933 wrote:

Hmmm. Learn the fight before you make stupid replies. I never told the GM to go shoot himself, I told Ryan to, and I meant it. As far as you being falsely banned, that's irrelevant. Also Ryan has been Ryan, an annoying little asshole who doesn't know when to shut his mouth. I don't care if he didn't obtain it during the coule days we were fighting. Fact is fact, that's him. So Sam, gtfo.

I was using the GM as an example. Since the GM got ME banned, I figured you'd be smart enough to replace GM with the person that got YOU banned. AKA Ryan.

And it isn't irrelevant. I wrote that to signify that you overreacted about being banned. Everyone's been banned falsely. You were banned because you hacked. The proof was shit, I agree, but you were banned for hacking. IMO being banned for hacking with 0 proof has more justice then being falsely banned with 0 proof.

How come you were able to contain those harsh words and cruel statements and be friends before you got in a fight with him? You managed to get along. Now he's an annoying asshole? I don't get it.

Ryan is a friend --> Argument --> Ryan is an annoying asshole?
Back to top Go down
jd2933

jd2933

My Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:09 pm

iSam wrote:
jd2933 wrote:

I was using the GM as an example. Since the GM got ME banned, I figured you'd be smart enough to replace GM with the person that got YOU banned. AKA Ryan.

And it isn't irrelevant. I wrote that to signify that you overreacted about being banned. Everyone's been banned falsely. You were banned because you hacked. The proof was shit, I agree, but you were banned for hacking. IMO being banned for hacking with 0 proof has more justice then being falsely banned with 0 proof.

How come you were able to contain those harsh words and cruel statements and be friends before you got in a fight with him? You managed to get along. Now he's an annoying asshole? I don't get it.

Ryan is a friend --> Argument --> Ryan is an annoying asshole?

Well, 1. Me figuring out what you meant by that was totally not necessary seeing that the two have no link together. 2. It was irrelevant. Not everyone has been falsely banned, nor will everyone be falsely banned. I was banned because some immature kid couldn't handle the mess he caused and told a GM I was hacking. As far as me and Ryan being friends goes, I was never his 'friend'. Yes, I talked to him. No, I didn't like him. Same goes with you. There are a few people on this server I would consider a 'Friend' and sorry to say it Sam, you would fall very short on that list. As for you getting it, Idc. You can get it if you want, but it's not your fight. Stay the fuck out.
Back to top Go down
iSam

iSam

My Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:23 pm

Wtf? Ryan got you banned. GM's got me banned. What's the difference? They do relate. And my bad. 90% of people have been falsely banned.

I'm done arguing with you. I'll follow Maddie's advice.

But seriously Josh. I don't care if you hate me, or Ryan, or anyone. You need to learn to respect other people and their opinion. You can't always be right.

Just because you type perfectly doesn't put you above other people. You and Ryan both did bad things in that fight. You said you were quitting, which made Angel spaz out on Ryan and I. Now she hates both of us, and won't talk to us. But that's not all! You didn't quit. You're still here. You made that topic just so people would get mad at us.

Seriously. It's okay to be wrong. And I know you're going to reply saying that I'm wrong and that I should STFU like you always do, but this time I won't respond. I am now in wall mode. Everything you say will go in through one ear and out through the next.
Back to top Go down
jd2933

jd2933

My Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:27 pm

Ha. You think you are right? I respect others. I don't expect to be respected. People should respect others out of sheer gratitude. I did nothing to you or Ryan, and I get this as a thanks. I have quit, never said I quit the forums. You can pick apart my comments all you want, but the truth is you missed 1 key fact. IT'S NOT YOUR FIGHT. I did this so people would know why I wouldn't play the server or be on the chat, not for my own purpose. I'm not an egotistical pain in the ass like you are, nor do I plan to be. I don't type perfectly, it's called actually reading what you type. I make a lot of errors, which is what the 'BACKSPACE' key is for. You think you know me? You don't. Gtfo out of my life and my fight.

-Edit- They don't relate nor will they ever. Also, your randomly made up statistic makes no sense. 90% of people? Where'd you get that? From that small thing on a stick you call a brain? No thanks, we don't need any more false statistics.

-Random Tip of Irony- 86% of all statistics are made up.
Back to top Go down
iSam

iSam

My Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:33 pm

You don't. You think you do. And you're respected. You were, at least. Before you over reacted about being banned. And are you high? You did do something to me and Ryan. You insulted the fuck out of him, and you made me lose one of my friends. It IS my fight. You involved me by insulting my friend. I'm sticking up for him. You lost me one of my friends at the cost of being banned on a server you hacked on. And again, wtf? You DO type perfectly. I don't care how you type perfectly, you still do. I don't think I know you, I never said I did. I just have opinions on how you act and what you do. I'm sure you have opinions on what I do also. Stop involving your life in this. It's a fucking video game.

-EDIT-

90% is made up. I'm just saying that tons and tons of people have been falsely banned. 1 did what you did. And that 1 is you.

And btw, your brain isn't on a stick.

AND, size of the brain doesn't affect intelligence at all. So GJ at trying to sound smart
Back to top Go down
jd2933

jd2933

My Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:43 pm

iSam wrote:
And I know you're going to reply saying that I'm wrong and that I should STFU like you always do, but this time I won't respond. I am now in wall mode. Everything you say will go in through one ear and out through the next.

Fail much? GG.
Back to top Go down
jd2933

jd2933

My Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:47 pm

iSam wrote:
And btw, your brain isn't on a stick. AND, size of the brain doesn't affect intelligence at all. So GJ at trying to sound smart

Well, for one, it's effect. Not affect.

Now, back to topic. It's called a metaphor. I'm not trying to sound smart, I am smart. I know a lot more of what goes on than you do, and who are you to question that? Some kid over the internet? Being a man requires more than just a set of balls. When you finally learn this, good for you. Till then, leave me out of it and stay out of fights you weren't a part of in the first place.
Back to top Go down
iSam

iSam

My Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:04 am

Why are you talking about men and balls?

And I'll leave you out of it. Just don't reply to this with some cocky ass statement that will provoke me even more.

./endargument, yes?
Back to top Go down
jd2933

jd2933

My Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:09 am

iSam wrote:
Why are you talking about men and balls?

And I'll leave you out of it. Just don't reply to this with some cocky ass statement that will provoke me even more.

./endargument, yes?

./NotEndArguement because you can't accept the things you can't do anything about. Get over it, Sam. I caused bad blood, your friend quit. Yes, me causing it effected the person who quit. But once again, not my fault. As for you needing to grow up, that's still there. Once you learn that you cannot blame others for what happened, and what happened is wrong, doesn't mean go spam crazy. As for provoking you, not my goal. My goal is for you to see the truth. You being provoked, that's just an added side effect. Nothing I can control. I could start the same old crap and start talking about your mom or your family, but that proves nothing. Maybe you should do something for them instead of flame me online? Kkthxbye~.
Back to top Go down
iSam

iSam

My Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:44 am

What's the truth Josh? That you got banned on a server for hacking? What is this "truth?" I can hit you right back with what you said to me. You're flaming me too buddy. Get over what? That I lost a friend and that you have hated me all this time? Unlike you, I actually care about friends and relationships. You said you didn't like to talk to people unless dragged into it. I suggest YOU get a life. If you don't like to talk to people then how the fuck are you going to get past high-school? Hide in the shadows all day until the bell rings?

Quote :
Once you learn that you cannot blame others for what happened, and what happened is wrong, doesn't mean go spam crazy.

LOL. Josh, that pretty much sums up what YOU did. You blamed Ryan for what happened, and being banned was wrong, and you went spam crazy telling Ryan to kill himself.

And you're correct, starting something about my mom and/or family would prove nothing. That's because I'm satisfied with my relationship with them. You're actions led up to one of my friends being mad at me. You insulted one of my friends, and you insulted me.

What is this "truth?" The only truth here is that you blamed someone for being wrongfully banned, and went spam crazy.
I'm fighting for an apology. Angel's never going to speak to me again, so I know fighting for her friendship is impossible. But an apology. To Ryan and myself.

Quote :
I cost you nothing. What don't you get about that? I have no influence over these people. Affection is earned, not granted. Maybe me leaving caused some bad blood, I didn't cause it. I put up why I was leaving. I didn't say 'OK guys spam away pl0x'. It was a simple 'I'm leaving for this, this, and this' What happened after I had no control over. Also, I don't care. You can walk out your front door and be struck by a meteor. It wouldn't phase me in any 1 way. I don't know how to stress that enough. As for what I said about 'Having a set of balls and flaming someone over the internet is not enough constitute being a man', that is true. Go do something with your life, please. Do not target me or anyone else just because you can't handle the truth.

^ Taken from a private message.

You DO have influence over these people. You were a good respectful person before this whole argument. People, including Angel, liked you. When you said "I'm quitting" Angel instantly thought that Ryan and I made you quit. What we did to make you quit was hardly as drastic as you make it seem, but we were your reasons for quitting. Okay, cool. I get it. You like to see people die. And again, the fuck is this "truth?" Why do you keep bringing that up? I'm arguing for an apology that I'm yet to receive. You're flaming me right back. What makes you think that you have balls? Because you spaz out over being banned on a video game? Or was it because some immature kid got you banned on a video game? Either way, you over reacted and spaz-spammed.
Back to top Go down
jd2933

jd2933

My Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:11 am

See Sam, that's why you will Never get it. You're stuck in some fantasy world where you do no wrong. Welcome to the real world kid. I didn't blame Ryan for what happened, he caused it to happen. There's a huge difference. As far as me being a respectful person, that much still stands. You can suggest I get whatever, but I have a life. My life doesn't include arguing with some kid over the internet. Now, I'm sure you will continue to rant and rave, but you see, I won't. Go ahead, post another useless reply trying to make me see 'You were right all along'. Truth is, you aren't, weren't, and never will be. Get over that and maybe you will get some where in life. ./endconversation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye.   My Goodbye. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Goodbye.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next