MapleImpulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatboxLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» My Goodbye.
Rules for the appeal section (: EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:44 am by iSam

» Message from Mads
Rules for the appeal section (: EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:20 am by Zennitto

» Too Travis.
Rules for the appeal section (: EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:38 pm by iRyahn

» MISS YOU GUYS
Rules for the appeal section (: EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:24 pm by pengu

» Attention all new players:
Rules for the appeal section (: EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:02 am by Charlie

» I just want to say (:
Rules for the appeal section (: EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:53 am by Zennitto

» ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Rules for the appeal section (: EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:19 pm by iSam

» A third goodbye :(
Rules for the appeal section (: EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:17 am by OMGiTzTommeh

» Josh lied D:<
Rules for the appeal section (: EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:57 pm by iRyahn

Statistics
We have 73 registered users
The newest registered user is tasward

Our users have posted a total of 879 messages in 143 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:06 am

Rules for the appeal section (:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OMGiTzTommeh

OMGiTzTommeh

Rules for the appeal section (: Empty
PostSubject: Rules for the appeal section (:   Rules for the appeal section (: EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:59 pm

only post appeals if you have a actual reason that proves you got banned wrongly, if you're just gonna post here cause you wanted to be ban or you hacked and wants a second chance? if you're lucky, you will get a second chance, other than that, your post wont save you anyhow.
Back to top Go down
waffles

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the appeal section (:   Rules for the appeal section (: EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:34 am

Since when were you a forum mod O.o. Lol
Back to top Go down
OMGiTzTommeh

OMGiTzTommeh

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the appeal section (:   Rules for the appeal section (: EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:46 pm

iunno, im just pretending to be one (: but whatever i said here is all true (:.
Back to top Go down
iSam

iSam

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the appeal section (:   Rules for the appeal section (: EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:48 pm

OMGiTzTommeh wrote:
iunno, im just pretending to be one (: but whatever i said here is all true (:.

How exactly do you know that "whatever I said true is all true" is ACTUALLY what Travis wants? Do you even know what appeal means? In law, an appeal is a process for requesting a formal change to an official decision. If you get banned, you're appealing, or requesting change to a decision (being banned.)

You can't just step in and create rules. You're not qualified, and whether you like it or not, "pretending" to be a mod isn't being one.
Back to top Go down
OMGiTzTommeh

OMGiTzTommeh

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the appeal section (:   Rules for the appeal section (: EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:53 pm

oh this isn't law now is it? plus people wants to get ban on purpose and post here just to thank travis for banning them? im sure this is for people that they think they got "WRONGFULLY" banned.
Back to top Go down
iSam

iSam

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the appeal section (:   Rules for the appeal section (: EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:01 pm

Rofl, "this isn't law is it?"

Then WTF are we talking in? Maple language? English applies to Maple, it's not like Maple has a different meaning for English words.

Again, this is Ban APPEAL. Not "Post here if you got banned unfairly."
Back to top Go down
OMGiTzTommeh

OMGiTzTommeh

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the appeal section (:   Rules for the appeal section (: EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:14 pm

Lol, "Ban Appeal" pretty much means "Post here if you are wrongfully banned"
Back to top Go down
iSam

iSam

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the appeal section (:   Rules for the appeal section (: EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:16 pm

Lol, "Ban Appeal" ACTUALLY means you're asking to be unbanned.
Back to top Go down
OMGiTzTommeh

OMGiTzTommeh

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the appeal section (:   Rules for the appeal section (: EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:17 pm

Well why would you want to be unbanned when someone posts here saying "Ty for banning, you're a great GM, ty for banning me" its call common sense.
Back to top Go down
iSam

iSam

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the appeal section (:   Rules for the appeal section (: EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:19 pm

OMGiTzTommeh wrote:
Well why would you want to be unbanned when someone posts here saying "Ty for banning, you're a great GM, ty for banning me" its call common sense.

Uhh...What?

That doesn't make sense.

I was talking about what Ban Appeal actually means, and you talk about thanking someone for banning and then say it's common sense?

Whut?

Clarify pl0x. Sentences are meaningless unless they have meaning.
Back to top Go down
OMGiTzTommeh

OMGiTzTommeh

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the appeal section (:   Rules for the appeal section (: EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:22 pm

iSam wrote:
Lol, "Ban Appeal" ACTUALLY means you're asking to be unbanned.

@ Above, do you think the person is asking to be "UNBANNED" when they are thanking you for banning them.
Back to top Go down
iSam

iSam

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the appeal section (:   Rules for the appeal section (: EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:26 pm

Wait; are you talking about that person that thanked Travis for banning them?

If you are, what does that have to do with Ban Appeals? They posted something stupid in the wrong section. That doesn't altar and/or change the meaning of Ban Appeal.

Once again, sentences are meaningless unless that have meaning.
Back to top Go down
OMGiTzTommeh

OMGiTzTommeh

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the appeal section (:   Rules for the appeal section (: EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:28 pm

iSam wrote:
Wait; are you talking about that person that thanked Travis for banning them?

If you are, what does that have to do with Ban Appeals? They posted something stupid in the wrong section. That doesn't altar and/or change the meaning of Ban Appeal.

Once again, sentences are meaningless unless that have meaning.

^ exacly, from the beginning, this is just to tell people don't post stuff like "Thanks for banning" here because they are meaningless.
Back to top Go down
iSam

iSam

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the appeal section (:   Rules for the appeal section (: EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:34 pm

You're going to tell me that the 5 words relating to what you just said are the main reason you posted this?:

Quote :
only post appeals if you have a actual reason that proves you got banned wrongly, if you're just gonna post here cause you wanted to be ban or you hacked and wants a second chance? if you're lucky, you will get a second chance, other than that, your post wont save you anyhow.
Back to top Go down
OMGiTzTommeh

OMGiTzTommeh

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the appeal section (:   Rules for the appeal section (: EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:37 pm

Thats exacly why i posted this,
Back to top Go down
iSam

iSam

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the appeal section (:   Rules for the appeal section (: EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:40 pm

Alright than you obviously fail at getting to the point.

If you wanted to stress that issue you should've said

"This is the Ban Appeal section. There's no need to be making posts thanking <insert GM name here> for banning you."

Instead you titled it "Rules for the appeal section" and hardly even covered that subject.
Back to top Go down
OMGiTzTommeh

OMGiTzTommeh

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the appeal section (:   Rules for the appeal section (: EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:44 pm

"This is the Ban Appeal section. There's no need to be making posts thanking <insert GM name here> for banning you."

^i've already made that point IN the post, this whole post is just that point and plus, this is like the only rule for a ban appeal. "Not to post stupid posts like Thanking someone for banning you"
Back to top Go down
iSam

iSam

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the appeal section (:   Rules for the appeal section (: EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:49 pm

Quote :
this whole post is just that point

No it's not. It's 5 words of that "whole post."

Quote :
this is like the only rule for a ban appeal. "Not to post stupid posts like Thanking someone for banning you"

That might be YOUR only rule. Not Travis's and/or XtacyMS's. Which brings us back to the 1st post I made on this topic, don't post YOUR rules in ANOTHER PERSON'S server.
Back to top Go down
OMGiTzTommeh

OMGiTzTommeh

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the appeal section (:   Rules for the appeal section (: EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:51 pm

w.e, you win yay, who the fuck cares?

End of story.
Back to top Go down
iSam

iSam

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the appeal section (:   Rules for the appeal section (: EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:53 pm

You can't close a topic with a confident statement when you're the one who totally got pwned.

And I care, btw. You obviously cared since you've been fighting this whole time until you finally realized that I won.

I win, yay!

End of story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the appeal section (:   Rules for the appeal section (: Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules for the appeal section (:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleImpulse :: Ban Appeals :: Appeals-
Jump to: