MapleImpulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatboxLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» My Goodbye.
iTzTommeh's Application <3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:44 am by iSam

» Message from Mads
iTzTommeh's Application <3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:20 am by Zennitto

» Too Travis.
iTzTommeh's Application <3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:38 pm by iRyahn

» MISS YOU GUYS
iTzTommeh's Application <3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:24 pm by pengu

» Attention all new players:
iTzTommeh's Application <3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:02 am by Charlie

» I just want to say (:
iTzTommeh's Application <3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:53 am by Zennitto

» ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
iTzTommeh's Application <3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:19 pm by iSam

» A third goodbye :(
iTzTommeh's Application <3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:17 am by OMGiTzTommeh

» Josh lied D:<
iTzTommeh's Application <3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:57 pm by iRyahn

Statistics
We have 73 registered users
The newest registered user is tasward

Our users have posted a total of 879 messages in 143 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:06 am

iTzTommeh's Application <3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OMGiTzTommeh

OMGiTzTommeh

iTzTommeh's Application <3 Empty
PostSubject: iTzTommeh's Application <3   iTzTommeh's Application <3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 6:47 pm

Name : My Name Is Tommy Li

Playing Hours : weekdays = 3-4 hours Weekends = 10 hours +

Timezone :GMT -4

How many servers you've been a GM in : 3 ( ChronoMs,PurpleNurpleMs, EpicMs) Tho thy all closed down due to owner cant stand the responsibility.

Why would you be a valuable asset to this server? :Because, i'm usually the event GM, i have custom Events to serve the players of this server. i love be anyones Buff person, i love hackers, especially the part where they get banned. and i can advertise/invite friends. Also im like REALLY Active so i can be on like all day and do random stuff to entertain players and not abusing my powers. Im Always friendly and respectful to all players cept for abusers/hackers tho if anyone piss me off, dont bother talking to me unless it is an emergency.

How would you handle a hacker if you saw them hacking? If someone told you _____ was hacking? : first of all, i'll need prove. if its believeable, it will be a instant ban. i will always be on the look out for anyone. if someone is my friend and is hacking, i will treat like anyother hacker. in my book, anyone can be a hacker, even the most loyal can be a hacker. i wont let anyone out of my sight and i have my ways to ban people *Muhahahahaha*.

What would you do if two people were fighting? Two guilds?
first of all, i'll see how bad the argument is going, if it goes out of control, i will mute them. if it's just a little argument, i will just jail them so they can talk it out. it also depands wht the two are fighting about. at any fight, i always use my peacemaking line " PEOPLE, IT'S PIXEL, WHY WOULD FIGHT ABOUT PIXEL?" i love this line, use it every time.

Summarize yourself : i'm a very nice to be around, i'm a responsible person, i dont take bribes/blackmails, i love events, i love players that are nice to me, i love to use flash jump, i love maplestory, i love friends that are in this server or any server, im respectful, i love hackers, i love sam & ryan and i love this server?.there are only certain kinds of people tht annoys me and thy are Beggars,Hackers, abusers, People tht asks questions every 10 seconds and ofcourse, my family. if i encounter any of those, i will obviously tell them to stop or if thy keep on going it will be mute/jail/ban depanding on wht the situation is.

Anything extra ( Optional ) :Contact me at tommyboy_johncena@hotmail.com
AND (important) i hate people judjing my spelling/gramer, i dont use neither of them on the computer. i tried my best to make this grammer/spelling mistakes free. im sorry if their is still some.

Extra Questions.

D.O.B: 1994.08.29

I.G.N: iTzTommeh

Position: GM,

Experience In GMS: Played GMS for like 2-3 years, knows lots of difference kinds of stuff.

3 Things Why Should We Pick You?:1. its Cause usually if i find a server, i stay there for like a LONG time or till it closes, thats why if u dont pick me, ill still be here.
2. Tho i havn't been gm in much servers, i pretty much know most of the basic Responsibility/Rules suck as not giving free stuff, no spawning unless told to or event,
no banning poeple for none reasonable reasons, ask to host a proper amount of event a day and such.
3. Im Friendly To Be Around Tho sometimes if u get on my nerves really badly, i will be pissed off, but i still wont do stupid things. suchs as Ban, Delevel, Defame, DeJob, etc.

What Can u do to that can help/improve the server?:
i can always invite cause some of my friends are looking for a server anyways, i can Advertise on previous servers that I've played on, i can host events that i made up in other servers (ideas are secrets for me, myself, and admin). i can help players in need and try to answer as much questions as possible. And 1 really obvious thing, i can vote ;o;o!!?!

Last edited by OMGiTzTommeh on Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
iSam

iSam

PostSubject: Re: iTzTommeh's Application <3   iTzTommeh's Application <3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:00 pm

I vote yes.

i love sam & ryan <-- Win.

i love hackers, especially the part where they get banned. <-- Win.

3 ( ChronoMs,PurpleNurpleMs, EpicMs) <-- Experience; Win.

i love to use flash jump <-- Amen and double Win.

What more can you ask for? He hosts good events, lots of experience, and he seems very determined to stop hackers.

o_o
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: iTzTommeh's Application <3   iTzTommeh's Application <3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:01 pm

It's very short and needs to be lengthened to have any chance Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://mapleimpulse.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iTzTommeh's Application <3   iTzTommeh's Application <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

iTzTommeh's Application <3
Page 1 of 1