MapleImpulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatboxLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» My Goodbye.
SamAreBack ;] EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:44 am by iSam

» Message from Mads
SamAreBack ;] EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:20 am by Zennitto

» Too Travis.
SamAreBack ;] EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:38 pm by iRyahn

» MISS YOU GUYS
SamAreBack ;] EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:24 pm by pengu

» Attention all new players:
SamAreBack ;] EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:02 am by Charlie

» I just want to say (:
SamAreBack ;] EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:53 am by Zennitto

» ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
SamAreBack ;] EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:19 pm by iSam

» A third goodbye :(
SamAreBack ;] EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:17 am by OMGiTzTommeh

» Josh lied D:<
SamAreBack ;] EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:57 pm by iRyahn

Statistics
We have 73 registered users
The newest registered user is tasward

Our users have posted a total of 879 messages in 143 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:06 am

SamAreBack ;]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iSam

iSam

SamAreBack ;] Empty
PostSubject: SamAreBack ;]   SamAreBack ;] EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:11 pm

Rawr? <3

You guys are dumb-fucks. I didn't quit. I went on vacation for 2 weeks.

o__o

Anyway, I am quitting. Trying to quit at least. I've been blaming my social life problems on Maplestory. I realized that it's not Maplestory, it's me. That's why I'm quitting. If I can fully quit, that will up my confidence by a shit-load. I used to think that I was on Maplestory and blowing off hanging out in RL. It's the opposite. I was on Maplestory and blowing off nothing. I have absolutely nothing to do if I don't play Maplestory. That's where the problem is. I need to find something to do with the 8+ hours a day that will now be empty.

I'll tell you the truth about me. I have glasses, I'm short, I'm skinny, I'm not muscular, I have braces, my teeth aren't exactly pearly white, and I have very low confidence. You probably think I'm a nerd, right? Well, sorta. I sit with the popular kids, they're all my friends. I can be myself around them, etc. But, I get nervous and I might even add scared when I'm around people I don't know. There are these 2 girls in my grade that I would like to know, but I can't even bring up the confidence to talk to them. I'm a paranoid small nerd looking guy.

So what's my plan? I'll eat more. I'd like to not be so skinny to the point where you can see my ribs when I'm not inhaling. I want to not be so skinny that girls can pick me up easily. I want to brush my teeth 3-5 times a day, so they become white. I want to get contacts, so I don't look as bad as I do with glasses. I want to come back to school next year looking like a new person. How the fuck am I supposed to do that when I can't even quit a video game? That's why I have to quit. I have to become confident enough to do anything I set my mind to. I don't know how to become confident. It's all in the mind. But Maplestory is a good ass start. And I'm not talking about just Maplestory. I'll probably give up the entire computer. I only use it for IM. Oh, but wait. I don't get on IM because I'm on Maplestory. I forgot. I need to step it the fuck up.

I'll be on every now and then.

GG and hopefully some of you will decide that life isn't about fighting snails all day.
Back to top Go down
iRyahn

iRyahn

SamAreBack ;] Empty
PostSubject: Re: SamAreBack ;]   SamAreBack ;] EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:05 pm

Everyone told me you quit, I was FMLing for weeks, I didn`t even train..er barely Sad

Anyhu we are wiping if you didn`t notice.. please play and listen to what I have to say.. idk if its important to you or not:

I hope you realize that you can play Maplestory and STILL maintain a healthy nice life. Maplestory is definetly not the blame for your appearence because I play Maplestory and I had glasses, got contacts, my teeth are fine, and i`m not skinny nor fat, infact i`m about 5`8/5'9 and I weigh 129pounds, i`d say thats about right. I jog around town as much as I can and even though I live 40minutes away from all my friends I try to keep in touch and hang out with them as much as possible, if I lived in their town i`m sure you wouldn`t ever see much of me. I also have a low-confident to the point where its sickining, FFS you should see me public speaking.. I seriously shake like a madman, I aspire to be a singer one day and I know that I can`t be as nervous and low-confident as I am, but theres always time to improve and I am, daily. Maplestory isn`t the problem with people, or you, it is what you tell to yourself. If you say ok today i`m going to the gym for 2hours, then i`ll go to Tommys house(lul), then i`ll play Maplestory for a bit its probably going to work, all you need is to break into that cycle. I know alot of us are use to the wake up - bath/hygiene - Maplestory - sleep routine and if you make a new routine its just as easy to get stuck into. I really hope you don`t quit because i`ll miss you alot Sammeh.

Dx

Maybe when you look brand new I can finally see a picture of you. ;D

and in exchange i`ll make a video of me singing, even though i`d be uber nervous, and I know i`m not all-that-good.

and thank you for the lesson, life ISN`T about fighting snails all day..

it`s about fighting skeles and zakum all day ;]
Back to top Go down
http://www.fail.com
OMGiTzTommeh

OMGiTzTommeh

SamAreBack ;] Empty
PostSubject: Re: SamAreBack ;]   SamAreBack ;] EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:14 pm

OH? EM GEEEEEEEE SAM IS BAX <33333
Back to top Go down
waffles

SamAreBack ;] Empty
PostSubject: Re: SamAreBack ;]   SamAreBack ;] EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:21 pm

Its called moderation and time management Sam. Sometimes you may go overboard with things such as maplestory and neglect other things like hygiene and such. Quitting for a bit and finding a balance point should help a lot. Then you can come back when you feel you are able to manage your time.
Back to top Go down
iSam

iSam

SamAreBack ;] Empty
PostSubject: Re: SamAreBack ;]   SamAreBack ;] EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:23 pm

I'll be on Maple every now and then like I said, but I'm reducing my playing time.
Back to top Go down
iRyahn

iRyahn

SamAreBack ;] Empty
PostSubject: Re: SamAreBack ;]   SamAreBack ;] EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:28 pm

OMGiTzTommeh wrote:
OH? EM GEEEEEEEE SAM IS BAX <33333

As long as your bax. <33
then we are happy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fail.com
OMGiTzTommeh