MapleImpulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatboxLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» My Goodbye.
LOLOL Random ass shit (: EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:44 am by iSam

» Message from Mads
LOLOL Random ass shit (: EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:20 am by Zennitto

» Too Travis.
LOLOL Random ass shit (: EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:38 pm by iRyahn

» MISS YOU GUYS
LOLOL Random ass shit (: EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:24 pm by pengu

» Attention all new players:
LOLOL Random ass shit (: EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:02 am by Charlie

» I just want to say (:
LOLOL Random ass shit (: EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:53 am by Zennitto

» ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
LOLOL Random ass shit (: EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:19 pm by iSam

» A third goodbye :(
LOLOL Random ass shit (: EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:17 am by OMGiTzTommeh

» Josh lied D:<
LOLOL Random ass shit (: EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:57 pm by iRyahn

Statistics
We have 73 registered users
The newest registered user is tasward

Our users have posted a total of 879 messages in 143 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:06 am

LOLOL Random ass shit (:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OMGiTzTommeh

OMGiTzTommeh

LOLOL Random ass shit (: Empty
PostSubject: LOLOL Random ass shit (:   LOLOL Random ass shit (: EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:27 pm

Ok, if you havn't nothiced, my info over <------- say that im 98 years old LOOOOOL (Yes i am 98 years of age) i tried to put it over 200 years old but i wouldn't let me ):. The forum said something like this. "We Do not allow people over the age of 99 to join this forum" and i was like WTF You Age-Racist People ): what is someone like 150 years old wanted to play ms or join a forum? we never knoe if that might ever happen LOOOOL. all im saying in this fucked up random piece of shit post is. This forum doesn't respect elders ): and it shud start soon or else elders shall hit you with their stick D:. ok im not done LOOOOL i knoe this is boring but i have so many more random shit to talk about(: such as like .. Erm .. ok, if you guys havn't noticed, i wasn't on the chat for like 2 days striaght and thats not like me (: but thats because i was on WK ( WonderKing). it started out ok fun i guess, with the amount of people that was playing when close beta released. their was so much people that their was atlease 5 guy fighting over 1 monster and their drops, i was like WTF O_O and the stupid Spawn rate is shit as dicks D: it was so bad, a big map like the HHG map in MS only spawns 10 monsters literally LOOOL so ur prolly thinking it must be mad hard to level in this shit-hole game D: but it is actually pretty easy to lv since theirs quests every lv. but the problem is, the quest are like kill-quests and finding the drop quests which should be mad easy LOOOOL but no. as i said Before, theirs atlease 5 people fighting 1 monster tht made the fucking quests hard as hell. that i also means i only have a 1/5 chance of getting the kill when im doing the kill quest D:. thats not the hard part LOOOL as for the drop quests, the drops are already hard to find and theirs alot of people killing 1 monster that makes it even harder LOOOL ok so i was doing this quest and i need to find 10 carrot and so did these other map of people so everytime a carrotman spawned everyone in the map goes and attacks it and i was like FUCK OFF PEOPLE ITS MINE RAWRRRR. everyone just started to ks that shit carrot man and guess wht LOOOL a carrot dropped and it wasn't mine D:< i got pissed and while i was pissed and wasn't paying attention another one spawned and was kill 1 sec later and i was like FUCK THIS SHIT. i eventually finshed the quest but took me quite a while D:. that day, i stoped at lv 25 i think. ok so the next day, i wanted to grind on some monster, so i went to this cave and started grinding. so i went in all prepared and i s ee a fucking hacker so i was like "Stupid hacker" and cced and i see another hacker so i cced again and saw another fucking hacker zzzzzzz. i realized that day i cant train properly so i went to google, searched up osme hacks and started to hack with no life LOOOL and thats how i got to lv 76 in 2 days (: i was gonna go to lv 80 but people told me their was no 3rd job yet so i was like fuck it and deleted off my computer LOOOL. if anyone really took the time to read this whole fucking post, all i can say to you is Fuck, you must be really bored Eh and with all the time you've just wasted on this post, you could have did something useful D: anyways, im dont and have a great day

HaveFun
-Tommy
Back to top Go down
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: LOLOL Random ass shit (:   LOLOL Random ass shit (: EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:36 pm

the old people will hit u with cars if you dont respect them!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/charlie_diblasi
OMGiTzTommeh

OMGiTzTommeh

PostSubject: Re: LOLOL Random ass shit (:   LOLOL Random ass shit (: EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:39 pm

^LOL, Nuu Their Walking Sticks
Back to top Go down
iRyahn

iRyahn

PostSubject: Re: LOLOL Random ass shit (:   LOLOL Random ass shit (: EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:45 pm

Ty for entertaining me while Maplestory V.72 downloaded.. 40mins left. D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.fail.com
OMGiTzTommeh

OMGiTzTommeh

PostSubject: Re: LOLOL Random ass shit (:   LOLOL Random ass shit (: EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:57 pm

^LOLOL Holy shit, u actually took time to read the whole thing? LOOOOOOOL (:
Back to top Go down
iRyahn

iRyahn

PostSubject: Re: LOLOL Random ass shit (:   LOLOL Random ass shit (: EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:22 pm

Meh yes, I have nothing productive to do so i`m just wasting time till the server goes up. ;[
Back to top Go down
http://www.fail.com
OMGiTzTommeh

OMGiTzTommeh

PostSubject: Re: LOLOL Random ass shit (:   LOLOL Random ass shit (: EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:57 pm

^ LOL. GG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOLOL Random ass shit (:   LOLOL Random ass shit (: Empty

Back to top Go down

LOLOL Random ass shit (:
Page 1 of 1