MapleImpulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatboxLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» My Goodbye.
Imaginary MMORPG! EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:44 am by iSam

» Message from Mads
Imaginary MMORPG! EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:20 am by Zennitto

» Too Travis.
Imaginary MMORPG! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:38 pm by iRyahn

» MISS YOU GUYS
Imaginary MMORPG! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:24 pm by pengu

» Attention all new players:
Imaginary MMORPG! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:02 am by Charlie

» I just want to say (:
Imaginary MMORPG! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:53 am by Zennitto

» ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Imaginary MMORPG! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:19 pm by iSam

» A third goodbye :(
Imaginary MMORPG! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:17 am by OMGiTzTommeh

» Josh lied D:<
Imaginary MMORPG! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:57 pm by iRyahn

Statistics
We have 73 registered users
The newest registered user is tasward

Our users have posted a total of 879 messages in 143 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:06 am

Imaginary MMORPG!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iRyahn

iRyahn

Imaginary MMORPG! Empty
PostSubject: Imaginary MMORPG!   Imaginary MMORPG! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:05 am

Ok well every single time my computer breaks down and I have nothing to do or if its a rainy day and I can`t go on the computer because someone else is i`ll just think up my own little MMORPG just for fun, I realize some people think thats pointless but its fun to dream of the PERFECT MMORPG.. so I am made this thread. The whole point of it is for everybody to come together and submit their own Imaginary MMORPG ideas, so we can make one big sexy MMORPG! I`ll start with my ideas and they can be replaced with better ones or added on to furtherly.

Name:Imaginary is the MMORPG`s name, no more suggestions for the Name, this one is fitting.

Features:Ok well I was in XatChat thinking about an awesome MMORPG and all of a sudden Tommy brings up that he was playing Pokemon... I instantly got an idea for an MMORPG and I think it`d make an interesting+very fun feature. OK so in Pokemon you are a character named Ash Ketchem or something and you go around capturing animals and then fighting with them, I think in an MMORPG this would be superb.. except most MMORPGs have this feature so I thought i`d twist it up a bit.. so now in my MMORPG you are a certain class like Maplestory and then you defeat a monster.. well if you have a certain item you can 'capture' this monster. You can only have 1 captured monster at a time. This monster you capture will fight along your side doing minimum damage.. when your MONSTER METER gets fill (your MonsterMeter is like a Rage meter in some games, everytime your monster attacks its 'MonsterMeter' or 'Rage' as most are familiar with fills up, anyways once this gauge is full you can use one of your Novice skills to combine bodies with you and the monster you have captured, making a beast type character. These characters only last 10minutes and depending on the monsters level, defense, and element you will do different attacks, be stronger, and take less damage. You will still have the same skills and no added ones but your basic attacks will have an extra pow to it, and if your monster has an element(like lets see a tree stump is a grass element)your attack will look different(look like grass) and be even MORE stronger, this mode is kind of like a grinding mode xD. Also you can capture Boss monsters after defeating them.. when using your MonsterMeter after capturing a Boss your state will now last 30minutes and you will have gained 1 new uber skill. This skill is always Active and never Passive and won`t work after your state wears off. When your monster and you are done 'Beast Mode' your monster will die and you will return to normal, just like Maplestory buffs this mode can be cancelled by right clicking the square shaped picture on the top right, your monster will still die after cancelling 'Beast Mode'. Anyways that was just one feature, feel free to offer more!

Classes- I want alot of ideas for this because we are an imaginary MMORPG, the classes should be endless. I want to try to be only original so I won`t steal classes from games i`ve played, feel free to submit more classes or suggest better names for them.

Barber(Scissor user) - Stylist(Scissor/Shaver user) - ?(Need Name)(Scissor User) or ?(Need Name)(Shaver user)

Clown(Throwing pies) - Joker(Gags like flower squirting/trap doors) or ?(NeedName) (Throws Pies) - (NeedName)(Gags) or (NeedName)(Throws Pies)

Those are all the classes that I thought of in a few minutes i`m to lazy to think further since its 1:01AM but ya.. SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT. I`ll extend to these later since this Imaginary MMORPG will include 5 job advances.

Images:This is where you guys will submit your Monsters/NPCs/Maps that some of you might want to/make for fun. I know I definetly will submit my own in this section soon.

I`ll add more sections later like Storyline and such but first lets get some ideas

Last edited by iRyahn on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fail.com
iSam

iSam

Imaginary MMORPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary MMORPG!   Imaginary MMORPG! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:12 am

Quote :
when your MONSTER METER gets fill

Fail.

Quote :
and be even MORE stronger,

Fail.

----------------------------

Quote :
well if you have a certain item you can 'capture' this monster.

Nu. I say it's a skill that's obtained at the Beginner-type class in this game. Novice, is it?

Quote :
This monster you capture will fight along your side doing minimum damage

In Pokemon, the monster does 100% of the damage. If it's like Pokemon, then the minimum damage thing has to go. If the captured monster acts like a Maplestory summon, doing 10% of the damage, then the minimum damage thing has to go. If this minimum damage thing was applied, then every monster would be doing the same amount, regardless of it's true power.

Quote :
when using your MonsterMeter after capturing a Boss your state will now last 30minutes and you will have gained 1 new uber skill. This skill is always Active and never Passive and won`t work after your state wears off.

Couple questions; does the Boss you capture become your monster? Or is he like a permanent upgrade? I think he should become a permanent upgrade. That way people that captured the monsters can be stronger than people that haven't. Anyway, that uber skill sounds like one of the skills Buccs can only use in Transformation. Strong, but only works in Trans.

Quote :
When your monster and you are done 'Beast Mode' your monster will die and you will return to normal, just like Maplestory buffs this mode can be cancelled by right clicking the square shaped picture on the top right, your monster will still die after cancelling 'Beast Mode'

So basically, the monster doesn't matter until it enters Beast mode, where it's actual power comes through. For 10 minutes. Then the monster dies, and you have to go find one again. Why can't it be like Transformation? Go to beast mode, then everyone goes back to normal, and the monster is still alive. There's a cool down timer, for... let's say half the time that Beast mode lasts. I like that more then dying.

----------------------------------

As for the name of MMORPG, how about Imaginary? It doesn't sound bad, and I already have a motto. >;D "Imaginary, every player's fantasy."

It kinda rhymes. Nuu ;[

--------------------------------

FML; drew a blank on the classes.

----------------

Err, yea. That's about all I got. ^_^
Back to top Go down
OMGiTzTommeh

OMGiTzTommeh

Imaginary MMORPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary MMORPG!   Imaginary MMORPG! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:27 am

iRyahn wrote:
Ok well every single time my computer breaks down and I have nothing to do or if its a rainy day and I can`t go on the computer because someone else is i`ll just think up my own little MMORPG just for fun, I realize some people think thats pointless but its fun to dream of the PERFECT MMORPG.. so I am made this thread. The whole point of it is for everybody to come together and submit their own Imaginary MMORPG ideas, so we can make one big sexy MMORPG! I`ll start with my ideas and they can be replaced with better ones or added on to furtherly.

Name:i`m not quite sure of the name for this MMORPG yet.. ideas would be nice. Smile

Features:Ok well I was in XatChat thinking about an awesome MMORPG and all of a sudden Tommy brings up that he was playing Pokemon... I instantly got an idea for an MMORPG and I think it`d make an interesting+very fun feature. OK so in Pokemon you are a character named Ash Ketchem or something and you go around capturing animals and then fighting with them, I think in an MMORPG this would be superb.. except most MMORPGs have this feature so I thought i`d twist it up a bit.. so now in my MMORPG you are a certain class like Maplestory and then you defeat a monster.. well if you have a certain item you can 'capture' this monster. You can only have 1 captured monster at a time. This monster you capture will fight along your side doing minimum damage.. when your MONSTER METER gets fill (your MonsterMeter is like a Rage meter in some games, everytime your monster attacks its 'MonsterMeter' or 'Rage' as most are familiar with fills up, anyways once this gauge is full you can use one of your Novice skills to combine bodies with you and the monster you have captured, making a beast type character. These characters only last 10minutes and depending on the monsters level, defense, and element you will do different attacks, be stronger, and take less damage. You will still have the same skills and no added ones but your basic attacks will have an extra pow to it, and if your monster has an element(like lets see a tree stump is a grass element)your attack will look different(look like grass) and be even MORE stronger, this mode is kind of like a grinding mode xD. Also you can capture Boss monsters after defeating them.. when using your MonsterMeter after capturing a Boss your state will now last 30minutes and you will have gained 1 new uber skill. This skill is always Active and never Passive and won`t work after your state wears off. When your monster and you are done 'Beast Mode' your monster will die and you will return to normal, just like Maplestory buffs this mode can be cancelled by right clicking the square shaped picture on the top right, your monster will still die after cancelling 'Beast Mode'. Anyways that was just one feature, feel free to offer more!

Classes- I want alot of ideas for this because we are an imaginary MMORPG, the classes should be endless. I want to try to be only original so I won`t steal classes from games i`ve played, feel free to submit more classes or suggest better names for them.

Barber(Scissor user) - Stylist(Scissor/Shaver user) - ?(Need Name)(Scissor User) or ?(Need Name)(Shaver user)

Clown(Throwing pies) - Joker(Gags like flower squirting/trap doors) or ?(NeedName) (Throws Pies) - (NeedName)(Gags) or (NeedName)(Throws Pies)

Those are all the classes that I thought of in a few minutes i`m to lazy to think further since its 1:01AM but ya.. SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT. I`ll extend to these later since this Imaginary MMORPG will include 5 job advances.

Images:This is where you guys will submit your Monsters/NPCs/Maps that some of you might want to/make for fun. I know I definetly will submit my own in this section soon.

I`ll add more sections later like Storyline and such but first lets get some ideas

FYL Ryan D:, nah, i joke (:
Back to top Go down
iRyahn

iRyahn

Imaginary MMORPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary MMORPG!   Imaginary MMORPG! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:31 pm

Negative Nancy can you not spam my thread? Kthx go get your +1 post count somewhere else. D:<

Anyhu Sam I don`t mean literally minumum damage I just don`t want the captures doing alot of damage because don`t forget the normal chars still have classes.. if i`m level 40 and have a strong pet 1500dmg+PetDmg=? I just don`t want the pet making MUCH of a difference or else people wouldn`t be motivated to use the Beast Mode, if the pet already does like 400 damage then why the fuck would you go into the Mode?

Also I wanted the monster to die because I didn`t want people re-using Bosses as they would be uber strong, but maybe normal monsters can stay alive and the skill cooldown can be like 15mins(I can`t stress enough how this mode shouldn`t be most of you... its like Family 2x exp.. its not supposed to be easily repeated or else people would level too fast, and I know its and Imaginary MMORPG but still xD)and Bosses can last 30mins, still give you the 1 skill only when your in the mode, and die after but they give you an extra item to wear like a hat that gives +10 str for example.

Also I like the name Imagingary because it is Imagainary<3
Back to top Go down
iSam

iSam

Imaginary MMORPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary MMORPG!   Imaginary MMORPG! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:12 pm

Okay. I just too used to maple. lool.

We'll just make it so the monsters have low damage multipliers. I did some research and I think that the multiplier should be Monster's ATK * your level / 50

I'll use a level 50 character and an Iron Boar for an example

150 * 50 / 50 is 150. I thought that was pretty-okay.

And about your "why the fuck would you go into the Mode" question; I'm assuming Mode is stronger then you + your pet... so... the reason is you'd be stronger?

o__o

And regarding bosses, how about we don't capture them? If we capture a boss, it adds +1 minute onto Beast mode with any monster, and every 10 bosses you get a new skill. I used 1 minute and 10 bosses because in Maple there's like 1000000000000000000 bosses, and I thought that Imaginary would have just as many. ;3

And lolya, Imaginary is sexy <3
Back to top Go down
iRyahn

iRyahn

Imaginary MMORPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary MMORPG!   Imaginary MMORPG! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:36 pm

iSam wrote:
Okay. I just too used to maple. lool.

We'll just make it so the monsters have low damage multipliers. I did some research and I think that the multiplier should be Monster's ATK * your level / 50

I'll use a level 50 character and an Iron Boar for an example

150 * 50 / 50 is 150. I thought that was pretty-okay.

And about your "why the fuck would you go into the Mode" question; I'm assuming Mode is stronger then you + your pet... so... the reason is you'd be stronger?

o__o

And regarding bosses, how about we don't capture them? If we capture a boss, it adds +1 minute onto Beast mode with any monster, and every 10 bosses you get a new skill. I used 1 minute and 10 bosses because in Maple there's like 1000000000000000000 bosses, and I thought that Imaginary would have just as many. ;3

And lolya, Imaginary is sexy <3

OK so in this game people are gonna be uber strong ;]

I don`t understand the "How about we don`t capture them, but if we capture them..." concept. It makes no sense and collides with the first thing you said. :S
Back to top Go down
iSam

iSam

Imaginary MMORPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary MMORPG!   Imaginary MMORPG! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:30 pm

Sorry, I wasn't thinking when I typed. What I meant was, opposed to the normal thing, (capture and becomes your monster that attacks etc.) it becomes a permanent upgrade. Like, I dunno, the boss turns into a badge, and when the bade is equip you get +1 minute onto beast mode. 10 badges and you get a new skill.

That make sense?

;3
Back to top Go down
iRyahn

iRyahn

Imaginary MMORPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary MMORPG!   Imaginary MMORPG! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:44 pm

iSam wrote:
Sorry, I wasn't thinking when I typed. What I meant was, opposed to the normal thing, (capture and becomes your monster that attacks etc.) it becomes a permanent upgrade. Like, I dunno, the boss turns into a badge, and when the bade is equip you get +1 minute onto beast mode. 10 badges and you get a new skill.

That make sense?

;3

Yes sexy<3
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Imaginary MMORPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary MMORPG!   Imaginary MMORPG! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:54 pm

i was thinking about a game where you could poop on someone to kill them
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/charlie_diblasi
Sponsored content

Imaginary MMORPG! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary MMORPG!   Imaginary MMORPG! Empty

Back to top Go down

Imaginary MMORPG!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleImpulse :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: