MapleImpulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatboxLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» My Goodbye.
Random Thread. EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:44 am by iSam

» Message from Mads
Random Thread. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:20 am by Zennitto

» Too Travis.
Random Thread. EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:38 pm by iRyahn

» MISS YOU GUYS
Random Thread. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:24 pm by pengu

» Attention all new players:
Random Thread. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:02 am by Charlie

» I just want to say (:
Random Thread. EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:53 am by Zennitto

» ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Random Thread. EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:19 pm by iSam

» A third goodbye :(
Random Thread. EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:17 am by OMGiTzTommeh

» Josh lied D:<
Random Thread. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:57 pm by iRyahn

Statistics
We have 73 registered users
The newest registered user is tasward

Our users have posted a total of 879 messages in 143 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:06 am

Random Thread.

Go down 
+3
jd2933
ItzAngelx3
iRyahn
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
iRyahn

iRyahn

Random Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Random Thread.   Random Thread. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:27 pm

Whats the reasoning of this thread? Well actually I was bored and felt like making a thread the size of New York so I went on the XtacyMS chatbox and tryed to find someone online to tell me what I should write about.. so I saw Joeyy all alone in it and asked him what I should write about, this is what he said.

Joeyy: "well it`s bad there not getting what they need done fast enough but I think it`s good how close everyone who plays is too each other."

So that is what i`m going to write about, Travis` repacking speed and the community of our server. lol.

Dear Travis, I hope you are having a nice vacation in who-knows-where land while we are left stranded waiting till Monday at the least for our server to finally wipe for good and come out of beta. I hope you enjoy the nice ocean there while I look at the ocean screen saver I have.

Wtf Travis? We are heading into the 10th day that our server has been down due to you trying to change the re-pack and update the server a bit. When you come back on Monday it is unlikely that the server will be up that very day cause there is STILL a large amount of work to be done apparently.. meaning that we will have waited 13~whoknows days for our server! I find it very annouying that you head into any excuse to avoid working on the server, don`t get me wrong, I think your working very hard, but when your watching movie after movie while we chat in Xat wondering what the hell is going on it gets irritating.. it`d be nice if you ATLEAST UPDATED US ON WHATS HAPPENING daily or even once every 4 days, it`s nice to know the progress and an estimate when our server will be back would be very nice, also 80% of the server didn`t even know you went to whoknowswhere till Monday because you only said it in our Chat.. which often only has a low amount of people in it, sometimes none. I don`t understand how this server could possibly take 2weeks to repack and add a small amount of things when most servers can repack in 1hours~5hours.. if they were updating the server also then give or take i`d say about a day? Maybe 2 if they were major? Also i`ve heard from many people that its just not a repack.. its updates to the server but WHAT ARE THESE UPDATES? If you want us to wait for weeks then I think we deserve to know.. Travis you better get your act together before your whole server leaves..

now... community.

Ahh our wonderful community, XtacyMS is better then DestinyMS when it comes to community darnit! We all know each other pretty well and if someone is new and is active we instantly add them into the XtacyMS life, which is a nice feat. to have in a server, you have got yourself a lot of nice, loyal, players who have been here for a long while -cough iRyahn, Tommy- lol. Although the players have their odd fights they usually heal very quickly between people, I mean I faught with Kels, Trey, Angelo, Joey, Charlie, Tommy, and alot more actually and I beleive we are all fine with each other. I am happy that alot of my friends are in this server and almost everyone here knows each others real life names, I hate when you join a server and you see like a group of people calling each other their real names.. actually not even a group.. the whole server except you! You feel so left out and like this server is only for people who know each other.. you slowly get bored and these people already have enough friends to satisfy them and don`t wanna add you. Screw you lame server, ima join XtacyMS!

WE ROCK!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fail.com
ItzAngelx3

Random Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread.   Random Thread. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:29 pm

I think I am going to talk to Travis about me having him help with the repack/source and keep the server online.
Anyone think I should? Surprised
Back to top Go down
iRyahn

iRyahn

Random Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread.   Random Thread. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:33 pm

ItzAngelx3 wrote:
I think I am going to talk to Travis about me having him help with the repack/source and keep the server online.
Anyone think I should? Surprised

Yes please. Smile
Back to top Go down
jd2933

jd2933

Random Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread.   Random Thread. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:40 pm

Any help is good enough. Even if not needed, at least you tried. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
joseph

joseph

Random Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread.   Random Thread. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:42 pm

I agree 100% with ryan, Prob cause i came up with the idea for this thread lol! but yah if it wernt for how close this comunity is i would of quit wuth the length of the down time.................and yes plz help him
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jngzzzzzpimp23
jd2933

jd2933

Random Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread.   Random Thread. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:43 pm

The down time is nothing, really. If it wasn't as good as it is no one would stay.
Back to top Go down
joseph

joseph

Random Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread.   Random Thread. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:46 pm

the down times nothing its been 10 days..............and i never said it wasnt good
Back to top Go down
iRyahn

iRyahn

Random Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread.   Random Thread. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:48 pm

joseph wrote:
the down times nothing its been 10 days..............and i never said it wasnt good

I never said you thought it wasn`t good? When I stated what you said it was word for word.. the rest was just my opinion. Also 10 days, and still going till 13 days at the least is CRAZY for a server to be down. CRAZY.
Back to top Go down
jd2933

jd2933

Random Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread.   Random Thread. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:50 pm

I'd rather have a server take it's time than rush into it. Either take the time, get it right. Or, rush into it, and have a TON of problems.
Back to top Go down
joseph

joseph

Random Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread.   Random Thread. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:57 pm

it norm takes servers 1-5 hours with no problems so 10 days is WAY to fast slow
Back to top Go down
jd2933

jd2933

Random Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread.   Random Thread. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:02 pm

Well, even then the servers have some problems. But oh well. We all want it to be released.
Back to top Go down
joseph

joseph

Random Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread.   Random Thread. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:03 pm

yah
Back to top Go down
waffles

Random Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread.   Random Thread. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:27 am

Lol, I should take the time to read your whole argument, but right now im too tired, so im assuming i got the gist of what you said. Here's how it goes, all he does is code and code and code and code and code and code.... so on and so forth. After awhile he gets tired of it. Now for a while he has been looking for coders, but hasnt really been lucky but since a few days ago. Also the search for repacks is going pretty bad. So yeah, thats pretty much what the update is right now, hes going to take his time, hopefully so it will be better, but theres no promises (this is what happens when we repack >xO). Its hard to set a date because if you dont meet that date, everyone just gets more pissed off. So yeah.... just wait and play some other server for the time being x) (I'm in Indexms atm and i just caught up with old friends Very Happy).

Also, keep into consideration that HE is the one hosting the server, so he can pretty much do what he pleases (The ugly truth Sad )
Back to top Go down
joseph

joseph

Random Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread.   Random Thread. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:12 am

aha very true whats ur IGN in indexms
Back to top Go down
iRyahn

iRyahn

Random Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread.   Random Thread. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:43 am

I know but the excuse everyone is using like "Oh i`d rather wait for him to get it RIGHT then for him to rush into it" it should only take a day to get it right, I understand Travis isn`t pro or anything but this is ridiculous, i`m just saying if HE personally wants to keep his players then he might want to hurry, he has already lost alot of them.
Back to top Go down
joseph

joseph

Random Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread.   Random Thread. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 12:28 pm

yah a bunch of people have quit cause of the down time the only peop;e who have satyaed o people who have played fo a long time liek at least a month +
Back to top Go down
waffles

Random Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread.   Random Thread. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:24 pm

iRyahn wrote:
I know but the excuse everyone is using like "Oh i`d rather wait for him to get it RIGHT then for him to rush into it" it should only take a day to get it right, I understand Travis isn`t pro or anything but this is ridiculous, i`m just saying if HE personally wants to keep his players then he might want to hurry, he has already lost alot of them.

Lol, Ryan you dont realise the reality that after while, the more you keep doing one thing ALOT, you will get bored. Look at the situation you were in. You got up to level 16x (correct me if im wrong because i forgot what level), and you were asking for wipes because you said it was boring at high levels (which i really dont agree with, but thats another issue for another thread Very Happy). The same can be applied to Travis's situation. Hes been coding for awhile, so eventually hes going to get bored. He can do what he pleases because were the ones that rely on him for the server and he DOESNT have to host it if he if he feels that way. I pretty much gave you and update earlier, yet you seem to still voice your opinion about the way he acts, and if you really think about it, do you really need to know everything thats happening? He shouldnt have eyes watching over him. People pestering him about how far have you gotten on this one thing (although i do ask him time to time hows he doing and i try to get some updates). Its really up to you if you want to stay here and wait for him. As for me, I'm going to stay.

By the way, my ign in Index is SolarEclipse xO. Hope to see you there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iRyahn

iRyahn

Random Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread.   Random Thread. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:34 pm

I don`t care if Travis is bored after a while, good, ok, it is alright to take breaks, but even when he is working he is not getting any progress done, I understand it is his server and he can do what he pleases with it but my point is this.

Travis has held us waiting way to long,

people are quitting, Travis wants people in his server, no?

so therefore Travis needs to finish his server.
Back to top Go down
joseph

joseph

Random Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread.   Random Thread. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:42 pm

it think whats travis sees this thread he might step up and finsih cause a lot of people have quit
Back to top Go down
jd2933

jd2933

Random Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread.   Random Thread. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:11 pm

A lot of people have quit, he cannot reverse that. So rushing now would just keep that number from growing, but if he messes up something major because of the rush, the number will grow, also. So why rush?
Back to top Go down
joseph

joseph

Random Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread.   Random Thread. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:15 pm

ok......ima spell this out for you......hes beyond taking time to get it right , that would be 2 days.......its now to the point of hes takin 4ever
Back to top Go down
waffles

Random Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread.   Random Thread. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:32 pm

joseph wrote:
ok......ima spell this out for you......hes beyond taking time to get it right , that would be 2 days.......its now to the point of hes takin 4ever

You go make your own server then, dont think you can....So dont get on his ass for that. If you are going to come on here to complain that hes taking forever then leave?

This applies to everyone
Back to top Go down
iRyahn

iRyahn

Random Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread.   Random Thread. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:45 pm

Andrew stop being a queer, you tell me to stop fighting in another thread because it is ripping our community apart yet you are promoting all of our players to quit, leaving us with no community.

Stop being stupid.
Back to top Go down
waffles

Random Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread.   Random Thread. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:13 pm

Making complaint threads doesnt help >.> it only adds to the madness
Back to top Go down
iRyahn

iRyahn

Random Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread.   Random Thread. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:18 pm

waffles wrote:
Making complaint threads doesnt help >.> it only adds to the madness

If you would read it the point of this thread was not to complain I was bored and asked someone what to write about,

also you still have no write to encourage the players to quit, don`t complain about the community falling apart on another thread and do the oppisite on this one, that is what I and everyone else in the world calls.. HYPOCRIT.

Topic now closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread.   Random Thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thread.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next